Welcome to Genuine Adirondack!
Well, we’re finally moving!
Genuine Adirondack – The Name Says It All
We look forward to adding many vendors, business listings and photo galleries as the site moves forward in its final production stages.
To date, we have achieved many milestones including;
- Brand awareness with the Adirondack North Country Association (ANCA) and the Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism (ROOST)
- Contracting with UPS of Lake Placid for complete fulfillment services for photographers work
- Receiving approval from PayPal for our Direct to Vendor payment code
- Beta testing of shipping integration with USPS, FedEx, UPS and DHL which is scheduled to go live on March 25, 2018
- Negotiations with North Country Public Radio (NCPR) for underwriting programming to notify prospective vendors and begin consumer awareness
- Securing the domain name AdirondackMarketplace.com for additional exposure for Genuine Adirondack vendors and to add additional scope for product and service offerings
Thank you for your interest in the Genuine Adirondack Community!
—– Genuine Adirondack